Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Benefit
















Hello everyone,

As you can see our little Dani Jo isn't quite so little anymore. She is growing more and more everyday! Everyone was excited to visit with Dani Jo at the Benefit. It was very hot but she seemed to do pretty good. The benefit was very successful with the help of our special friends, Dickie, Jane and Whitney for heading the benefit. We would love to thank each one personally for your support. God has truly blessed our family by sending so many our way.

Your support and prayers are why Dani Jo is here today. God has answered our prayers and will continue as His will sees fit. I would love to start a list to thank each by name, but I know I would leave some out and as much as each of you mean to my family I wouldn't want to leave any of you out. We love each of you more than you will ever know.

The way God has reached down His strong and mighty hand over our family is beyond comprehension. He has protected and watched over our family daily and with your uplifting prayers, We Thank YOU!

Please enjoy some of the benefit pictures above....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We loved seeing you all again. We miss your family. I am so glad that we were able to attend. Thanks again for everything you have done for us. I know Tessa is looking down on Dani Jo & watching her grow. We love yall.

Tracie Frost said...

Joey and family - wow - how did this get by me? You have three beautiful little girls. I'm so glad that Dani Jo is getting stronger. I'll be checking your blog for reports and hopefully I'll be able to make it to your next fundraiser.

Tracie Sloop Frost

Anonymous said...

Dear Joey and Family.

You have an amazing and beautiful family. I just heard about this blog, and have spent the morning reading it. I'll be keeping up with Dani Jo's progress, and you all will be in my prayers.

Courtney Akers

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda, this is the Kathy you once spent a year around while wearing awful green scrubs (yes, back in '94-95). I saw Dani Jo's picture with the blog link in The Messenger, recognized your last name from the bridal shower a few years back--I think the last time I saw you--and have spent much of today following the course of your lives since October. I just wanted to say hello and that I'll be thinking of you and following Dani Jo's progress from here. You seem to be hanging in there with more strength than most could manage. If you ever want to get in touch you can email me at mostly_harmless at hotmail.com.

Kathy

Anonymous said...

HEY Joey and Amanda and family this is steven I want one of them shirts Im glad the benefit went well yall are in my prayers and thoughts Love you guys God Bless