Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Say a Prayer for Dani Jo








Hi Everyone. This is Aunt Jenn Jenn. I wanted to let you all know that Dani Jo had to go back to the hospital today. She had a seizure this afternoon at home. Joey called me around 2:30 and they were on the way to the hospital. They do not know what caused her to have the seizure. On the way to the hospital she seemed to be OK. I talked to Joey and Amanda around 7:30 and they had just gotten into a room and out of the emergency room. Dani Jo has been alert and smiling and seems to be fine now. They are running some tests on her to try to determine what caused the seizure. The doctors should be in tomorrow morning and will decide what to do. Please keep her in your prayers. Also remember Joey, Amanda, Jordan and Jamie in your prayers. Things like this are difficult for them, especially when they have to be separated from each other.

I posted a few pictures of Dani Jo from her birthday party last month. It is hard to believe she is a year old. She has grown so much. Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers. When I find out something more tomorrow, I will be sure to let you all know.

1 comment:

lilstaceysmom said...

I love the party dress. I would love to have one in that color. lol She is so so beautiful. I am sorry I couldnt be at the party. I am sure it was great! Glad that Dani Jo is back home and watching cartoons. I love cartoons and Eli does too. Well you all take care and God Bless you greatly!!
Love Melissa Stacey and Eli Culler