Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Dani Jo's Turning 1!!!

Well as you can see from the pics below that our girls are getting big and growing up. I just wanted to send out a message to everyone a big THANK YOU for being such a blessing over the past year. Yes--it has been that long. Dani Jo will be 1 yr next Sunday! Only by the grace of God are we able to hold these precious miracles in our arms each day. This is truly what life is all about. Not about the clothes, cars, houses, money, who you are, or where you've been. It is truly about letting your light shine. Dani Jo is truly shining in the picture below. She is now sitting up all by herself now...most of the time she doesn't fall down! :)

I would love to send you all a personal invitation to Dani Jo's 1st Birthday, but I don't believe I would be able to get them all written in time. Consider this your personal invite to our home to truly celebrate the birth of this child. I tell my children on their birthdays more than just "Happy Birthday"...but I express to them that "I am glad you were born"! God has shown off over the past year and it is our turn to show off His little miracle!

Celebration will be Saturday - October 18 3-4:30pm - at Dani Jo's home in Cana VA - 336-830-5334 for directions (leave a message if no one answers).

We live about 6 miles past the NC/VA state line just past "Mountain Man" on the Right. If you are unsure where it is just call me and I will be happy to give you directions. I would love to see you all there. This celebration is going to be very special to us and would love to share it with the ones that helped us make it through this year!!! We love you all and hope to see you there.


LOOK WHO'S TURNING 1!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow its hard to beleive that that little angel is already turning 1 yr old just seems like the other day i found out that she was here HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND GOD BLESS YOU MANY MORE
love you guys
steven

lilstaceysmom said...

I can NOT believe that She is one year old! But I cant believe that my little Eli is almost 7 months old either. Time flys doesnt it! Well I saw Dani Jo at church sunday and she is getting so big and so beautiful. I would love to come to the party but I know you will have a crowd so hope everything is great and you all have a great time! check out Eli's blog anytime. love you all!!!
Melissa Culler

jennjenn said...

Happy Birthday to my precious little one! It's hard to believe it's been a year since I seen you for the first time when you were born. I will never forget that day. I love you more than words can say. I look forward to many more years of spoiling my little princess. Happy Birthday!

Love,
Aunt JennJenn

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of Dani Jo's life even if it was only for a short time. Dani Jo and the whole Hearl family touched my life and my families life as well. I wish you all the very best in life and please tell Jamie and Jordan I said hello and give them my love.
I hope Dani Jo has the best birthday ever and continues to have many more.Sherry and Family

Anonymous said...

Hello Hearl's
Just checking in with you all to say hello. Sorry we missed the b-day party. I know that you all had a good time. I wasn't having a good day that day. We will be stopping by to say hello one of these days. WE miss you so very much. Please know that you all are in our thoughts & prayers all the time.
Nancy, Anthony & Tessa Woodyard