Monday, September 1, 2008

Update (Monday Night)

Dani Jo made some improvement today. The dr. came in this morning and was able to increase the size of the probe they were using to dilate/expand her colon. He was able to get up to a size 10. She needs to get to about 13 or 14 to be able to pass stool without any problems. They put her back on formula via the feeding tube this afternoon. She started at a very slow rate with hopes of increasing the rate over the next day or so. She had several visitors today, so she was pretty tired when Jordan, Jamie, and I left. Amanda is spending the night with her tonight. My wife is a real trooper. She often gets overlooked when Dani Jo is in the hospital but is faithful to stay by her side every single day.

We hope to all be back together at home by the end of the week. God bless you all.

Joey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am thinkin of u all...miss my dj really bad..give her kisses for me....lisa

Anonymous said...

we are thinking about you and hope you are home soon,tami Hartsoe

Anonymous said...

Dani Jo
I stopped by to see you today at Brenner's & they told me that you were discharged. I hope that you are back at home with your family & are doing well. I wanted to see you but I am glad that you are at home & not still here at the hospital. We miss you all so very much & are happy that Dani Jo is doing well enough to come home.
Nancy, Anthony & Baby Tessa