Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Hello Everyone!







Pictures from Tony (my brother-in-law's birthday)

We have to say that the past month has been very busy for my family. Sorry for the long delay in updating our website.

Dani Jo is doing wonderful! She went for her follow-up swallow study and passed! This means we are now starting to give her baby food! YEA! She is doing really well with it so far. It is a slow process, but if she continues to do well with the food, then we will eventually be able to take her feeding tube completely out! It may be a few months, but we are slowly working on it.

We had to take all 3 girls to the doctor yesterday! WOW what an eventful day it was. Dani Jo has an abscess next to her feeding tube and it had to be cultured. We find out tomorrow the results of the test. We are praying that it is nothing. Jamie has been running a 102 temp for 2 days, had to take her to Dr., she has a virus. Jordan has been complaining of a tooth ache, took her to the dentist and they ended up pulling the tooth! It was an eventful day...I had to get a little strength from one of my sister's sayings, "This too shall pass". She always says this and I tease her about it, but I held on to it yesterday. Today is a new day! God is still in control.

God has shown off in Dani Jo since she came home from the hospital the day before Mother's Day. She gets PT and Speech often and has shown signs of improvement.

Dani Jo is 10 months old today--that is wild! I can't believe she will be a year old in 2 months! Time really flies by with your children, so stop and take time with them. Quality Time--I've learned that the cleaning, laundry, housework, etc... will still be there tomorrow, but our children grow up fast and it is worth it to me to spend a little extra time with my beautiful girls.

Please continue to keep us in your prayers and I will try to post soon! Love to you all!

Amanda

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW AMANDA ITS ABOUT TIME LOVE YOU ALL GIRL GOOD TO SEE YOU HOPE THINGS CONT TO GO GREAT TELL JOEY CONGRADS ON THE NEW JOB LOVE TO THE KIDS GOD BLESS
STEVEN

Anonymous said...

I was so happy to hear that you guys are having an AWESOME summer. Dani Jo looks great! We enjoyed our time with you in Orlando and would love to see you soon. Cole is doing well and starts back to preschool in two weeks. Please keep us updated. God is so Good!!!
Love to you all!
Andy, Crystal & Cole Rouse
your CCHS family in Christ!

Anonymous said...

Hello there Hearls:
I am so glad to hear that Dani Jo is doing well. We miss you all & we keep up with the website to see how things are going. Dani Jo is just growing & improving every day. That is such wonderful news. We think of you all often & you are in our thoughts & prayers. We love you all. Hope to see you soon.
Love
Nancy, Anthony & Baby Tessa

Anonymous said...

I am soooo happy to hear things are going as well as they are.
Congadulations to Mr. Hearl on his new job. I know you will do a great job, but we sure will miss you at Chestnut Gove. Last year you and your family was such an encouragement to me!!! Take care and God Bless you ALL!!!!!!!
Tammie Kiser- Sam's mom
p.s. Sam says hello to.